Platform of European initiatives against coronavirus
The Enterprise Europe Network has created a platform to offer and find opportunities for collaboration against COVID19
Care & Industry together against CORONA
The Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) has created a platform to offer and find opportunities for collaboration against coronavirus, Care & Industry together against CORONA, which offers the opportunity to establish specific and efficient contacts with all actors in health, industry, science and government.
Through this online platform, which will be open until December 31 of this year, interested parties can present their offers and demands.
We invite you to participate on this platform, to choose the topic(s) for which you have or need a solution and find a partner to discuss and move on. For each region you also can find supporting service organisations on the marketplace.
- Gather and showcase initiatives, offers and needs on a short term
- Foster interaction between healthcare, industry, support organisations, government, academia and others
- Maximise the reliability of the proposals
- Consumer Goods (Prevention/Diagnostics/Treatment/Rehabilitation)
- Diagnostics (Biomedical/Medical Technology)
- Emergency Medicine/Rescue Equipment
- Hospital & Care Equipment
- Hygiene, Sterilisation, Disinfection
- Information Technology
- Communication Technology
- Intensive Medicine, Anaesthesiology, Respiration
- Laboratory Technology
- Therapy & Physical Medicine
- Gaming Technology
- Corona Measures & Support
OPEN TERM: until December 31, 2020.